Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jesus Assignment #2


1. The authority of Jesus is omnipotent. Through him all things are made possible. He is our Father, the ultimate caregiver. His sacrifice saved us all.
2. Jesus is the harbinger of Heaven.
3. Messiah
This course has greatly influenced the way I now think about the Synoptic Gospels. Before this class, I had never given much thought to the literary relationship between the gospels. It was interesting to learn about their similarities and differences and the possible existence of the Q Source.
This course has changed the way I think about Jesus in the sense that I now have a better understanding of his authority and mission on earth. He works by God's power to prepare us for the Kingdom of Heaven.
This course has changed the way I think about Religion in the sense that I now believe it is through our faith alone that we are saved. Jesus works faith into our lives each and every day. Our faith in Him is never wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment